Information about the Administrator and the processing of personal data by him
- The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo el12 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole, at ul. Św. Anny 5.
- The administrator runs an online store at www.sweet-world.pl , hereinafter referred to as the Website.
- Providing personal data in order to perform the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations is voluntary, but it is also a condition for the conclusion of the contract. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conclude a contract and provide services.
- The term GDPR should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Persons who register on the Website are asked to provide the data necessary to create and operate the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
- The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator.
- The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
- Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
- Visitors can view the Website without prior registration and providing personal data.
The purposes and grounds for the processing of personal data by the Administrator
Personal data will be processed in order to:
- performance of the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO);
- compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.c RODO);
- analytical and statistical, consisting in conducting analyzes of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities and services rendered (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO);
- marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO);
- pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO);
- The User’s activity on the Website, including his personal data, can be recorded in system logs. Information collected in logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The administrator also processes them for technical purposes – in particular, data may be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with making security copies, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks.
transfer your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. (“ Bank “) in relation to:
- the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing access to the infrastructure for handling payments via the Internet (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
servicing and clearing by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments
(legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- Transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of proposing payment for the goods or services purchased by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the order agreement covering the “Buy with Twisto” purchasing formula and making this purchasing formula available through the Online Store, as well as for verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. due performance of such mandate contracts (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
The scope of processed personal data
- We mainly process standard information about our customers related to purchases in our store. Thanks to this information, we can process orders (especially accept them, settle payments, complete delivery) and fulfill all legal obligations. In particular, we process the following data: name and surname, company name and tax identification number (if you run a company), residence or delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, transaction history and details, your complaints.
In the event that your personal data is provided in order to:
- conclusion of the contract with the Online Store, providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude an agreement with the Online Store.
- transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. prior to concluding a contract for the sale of goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, the provision of these data is a condition of the conclusion of the sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store.
In the event of transferring your personal data to the Bank:
- in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you for the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, providing data is required in order to make the payment and provide confirmation of making it by the Bank to the Online Store.
- in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers’ interests in connection with their complaints, providing this data is required in order to enable the implementation of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank.
- In the event of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you payment for the goods or services purchased by you by Twisto Polska sp.z o.o. under the order agreement covering the ‘Buy with Twisto’ purchasing formula and making this formula available through the Online Store, providing this data and processing it for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to perform the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
Time of processing personal data
- As a rule, data is processed for the duration of the service or order processing, until the consent is withdrawn, the user deletes the account or an effective objection to data processing is made in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
- The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
- In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, courier.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in the “Purposes and grounds for processing personal data by the Administrator” Your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
- ING Bank Śląski S.A.
- Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the Website operator Przedsiębiorstwo el12 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Opole at Św. Anna 5.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- “Session cookies” and
- “Persistent” cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section of the menu web browser.
Deleting and managing cookies
Restricting the ability to set cookies may affect the overall functionality of using the www.sweet-world.pl.
In order to manage cookie settings as well as delete them, select from the list below the web browser you use and follow the instructions on each device from which the website was visited in the domain sweet-world.pl:
- The User has the right to access their data, obtain a copy of it, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing on the basis of the justified interest of the Administrator or to processing for direct marketing, the right to withdraw consent. at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to rectify data is exercised in relation to the User who has an account on the Website also by enabling him to edit data in the “My Account” section.
- The User who has an account on the Website has the right to delete it.
- In order to delete an account, please send a message entitled “Canceling your account” to the address: email@example.com The message must be sent from the email address which is assigned to the account on el12.pl. The account can also be deleted directly on the website – to do this, log in to the website by email address that is assigned to the account on el12.pl, go to the “My account” section and select the item from the “Delete account” menu. By canceling the account, you delete your personal data.
- In the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the data subject may lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The application regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects may be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator’s contact details indicated below.
- The application should, if possible, clearly indicate what the request concerns. In particular, what entitlement does the person submitting the application want to use and which processing process the request concerns.
- If the Administrator will not be able to determine the content of the request or identify the person submitting the application based on the application, he will ask the applicant for additional information.
- A response to applications will be given within one month of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period, the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension.
- The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by letter, by ordinary letter to the address indicated by the applicant, unless the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if such e-mail address -mail given).
Administrator’s contact details
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org . or correspondence address PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO EL12 SP. Z o.o. ul. Św. Anny 5, 45-117 Opole.